Donation Form

Donation Page



Singapore Chung Hwa Medical Institution (SCHMI), is one of the largest charitable IPC TCM organisations, providing TCM consultation and acupuncture for all needy, regardless of nationality, races and religion, at subsidized rates. We serve more than 1000 patients a day in Toa Payoh HQ and four of our branches at Yishun, Woodlands, Bukit Panjang and Joo Chiat, subsidizing each patient an average of $6. Our annual expenditure is as high as $9 million, but our consultation charges can only cover 60% of the expenditure with the remaining 40% relying on public donation. therefore we need to continually seek for donation and contribution from the public in order to ensure our continuity in public service.